Have You Ever Wondered Whats Does FRIENDS stand for?!? Well, It Stands For,
Fundamental Distinction Between Rude Remarks of Innocent Dissemination And Emotional Attacks. Where No Fair Comment On A Matter Of Public Interest, Which Leads To Defamation And Slander Of The Defendent.
Well This Is What I Think Of Some Of My Friends.... Who For No Reason Had Defamed Me..... Well i Finally Known The Truth.....*The Hard Way* Not All Friends Can Be Trusted...... Not Even Your Best Friends....
Hope I Can Find Better *Friends* Next Year As Not All of Them May be In The Same Class As Me.....
~~God Bless~~
JiaJie praised Jesus at 3:23 PM
About Me
Feng Jia Jie
Fong Gah Gi
Singaporean
13th August 1994
Slacking 15
Student
Christian
Toong Chai Presbyterian Church
Elias Park Primary School
Springfield Secondary School
BLOG RULES
I Am Always Right
No Spamming
No Flaming
Always Feel Free To Tag
If You Want Me to Add You, Please Leave Your Link