Friday, January 9, 2009

First Day ~ First Week Of School

Alright, I know that it’s been awhile since I blogged, and I wanted to but this week had been hectic for me.... School’s like mad nowadays, books get heavier, homework keep piling up, adapting to the new classroom environment *and STRESS*and don’t forget the new teachers.....
~
2/1/2009 – First Day Of School
Well as all first day you tend to get a little nervous and excited to get to school, well I felt neither as I didn’t want to go to school yet.... I normally wake up around 11am-12noon during the holidays and waking up at 6am for school is a killer.... IS MADNESS I tell you! Well did the usual things, showered, brushed teeth, wishing it’s the holidays, breakfast and well you get the idea..... So well went to school, meet up with my old friends from 2E aka GC, chatted and well looked at each other’s long pants =P *ITS REALLY HOT.....* My form teacher is Miss Catherine Ng Si Yun aka Cathey and my co-form teacher is Mrs Norain Johari..... so we sat at the parade square had flag raising, SANG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM TWICE, and we get to know our teachers...
My teachers are:
Social Studies: Mrs Suzanne Gomes
Geography: Mdm Evelyn Ho Sue Shen
E-Maths: Miss Catherine Ng Si Yun
A-Maths: Miss Catherine Ng Si Yun *OMG TWICE*
Chinese: Miss Liu Dan Hong
English: Miss Sally Seah *ENGLISH HOD!!!*
Civics and Moral Education: Miss Catherine Ng Si Yun
*THIRD TIMES THE CHARM*
Physics:
Mr Ngio Jia Yee
*?!&^&$ LAH GIVE SO STRICT TEACHER FOR WAD??*
Chemistry:
Mrs Norain Johari *SCIENCE HOD*
So Sian Right? Haiz.... So we went back to class for PC period, get to know the teachers/students, chose class committee members..
Chairman: Benedict
Vice-Chairman: Tammy
Treasurer: Jia Jie =P $$
Then went to the hall for Principal speech, damn boring..... Auntie Tang talks so boring I think if Steven listens also sleep... HaHa... then worse got DM Talk.... 1hour in the hall butt pain like mad..... then
FINALLY GO HOME!!!!!
Slacked at home till Pat come back.....
WELCOME PAT!! *I KNOW ITS A LITTLE LATE HAHA*
~
3/1/2009 – Saturday
Well Nothing happened here.... wanted to go shopping with Lihan, Xiaohan and YongJing but no time.... Sian.... What’s worse is that I have to go British Council every Saturday so may not be able to go youth outing..... Please I beg you don’t put youth outing on Saturday...... I may come on holidays and stuff if I free =P...... then went to Ryan’s house.....
~
4/1/2009 – Sunday
Went church....................
~
5/1/2009 – Monday
School again, my bag heavy like shit! Had first Social Studies lesson and other lessons – Geography, Maths and English..... Everything the same......

~
6/1/2009 – Tuesday
Look at previous day..... But heavier bag –
DOUBLE SCIENCE
~
7/1/2009 – Wednesday
Alright school is normal, then went for Chinese Tuition at Skylace Language school... my class have only 3 pupils including me.... WHAT A SMALL CLASS........ then reached home at 6.30pm ate dinner showered and well chiong homework till 10.30pm.... so hard working right?!?
~
8/1/2009 – Thursday (Temasek Polytechnic Open House)
The school day went as per normal... *BUT WORSE, DOUBLE MATHS AND DOUBLE SCIENCE* then after school we went to Temasek Polytechnic open house after school.... we were forced to go... so we assembled then walk to the Polytechnic.... We first visited the Engineering school, then watch a clip on the courses available... I liked the Clean Energy and the Business Process & Systems Engineering course..... So cool... then it was free roam, I went to the Business School cause I am interested in doing Business..... I like the Accounting & Finance and Business course.... we got a guided tour around the school even to their own radio station... SOO COOL!!! Then we went to watch a skit done buy the Business Students, very funny with a transsexual host, Tiara Banks not Tyra Banks.. Haha and what is worse the show he(she) is hosting is called TP NEXT TOP MODEL.......STUDENT..... HAHA... then after the show I went home cause it was getting late =P

Heres something in the Course handbook.... Someone Looks familiar??

9/1/09 – Friday
Well today school kind sucked.... Today is the CCA orientation but my CCA teacher approached me and told me that Auntie Tang shut down the robotics club so I was like WTF?!??! What will happen to my CCA points?!?!? All hard work wasted?!? &!*$ You Auntie Tang... Well look at the bright side I will be able to try new CCA..... What about Infocomm? Hmmm..... well since I didn’t have a CCA so I went home instead of staying back to help out....

I Hope I will be able to find a CCA that I like soon........

~~God Bless~~


JiaJie praised Jesus at 7:44 PM

About Me

Feng Jia Jie
Fong Gah Gi
Singaporean
13th August 1994
Slacking 15
Student
Christian
Toong Chai Presbyterian Church
Elias Park Primary School
Springfield Secondary School

BLOG RULES

I Am Always Right
No Spamming
No Flaming
Always Feel Free To Tag
If You Want Me to Add You, Please Leave Your Link

LOVES

GOD
Jesus
My Family
My Friends
My Church
Myself

HATES

Love Your Enemies

CLOCK


LEGEND

Orange Dot:Hour
Red Dot:Minute
Plane:Second


Message Board



Shared Blogs

*栋材仔 Youth Blog*
*British Council Blog*
*Class 3H Blog*

Links

Allie
Celine
Daniel
Eleanor
Eleanor 2nd Blog
En Lin
Hui Lin
Hui Ping
Hui Tong
Jia Jia
Jian Jun
Jonathan
Josiah
LiHan
Megan
Mr Chia
Natalie
Nidia
Paul
Rachel
Rachel Leong
Roystin
Ryan
Shafique
XiaoHan
YongRu
YongSheng
YiRen
YuZhe
Zjinyee

Other Websites

Command & Conquer Mods
DOTA Website
MapleSEA Site
Offical Command & Conquer Site

Monthly Memories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits

Blog Skin & Design
Jeremy Teng

Codes
Jeremy Teng

Designing Program
Adobe Photoshop

Bible Verses
Matthew 27:50-55 (NIV)
Romans 5:8 (NIV)

Brushes
Moargh.de
IceCracks Fractal Brushes Set1
Tree Brushes by JavierZhX

Creative Commons License
This work by Jeremy Teng (hysterically-weird) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.