Maths
Maths =
Madness
Agony
Torture
Hellish
Suffering
Wow a week just gone by like that, doing well in all my subjects except my E-maths and A-maths..... I dont know if I should blame my teacher or myself for not being able to do both maths. Well to be fair, I blame both... I blame myself for not being able to understand , adapt and work hard for both maths... I blame my teacher cause she doesnt teach very clearly, give homework that she never teach before and give us a test that is almost impossible to do in 30mins.... I sure fail Thursday's E-maths test, she is like totally demorallising us..... But THANK GOD my A-maths test today is not as hard as before and i am able to complete it... haha.... but all credits dont go to me, Must thank Lihan and Miss Neo for helping me to understand how to do Surds.... Well today got alot of homework, but finished most of them in school, left my A-maths again, donno how to do...... well going to YongJing Chalet today so Bye~~
~~God Bless~~