To Test Or Not To Test?? TEST!
This week sucks, especially Thursday and Friday......
Thursday got 3 tests, A-maths, E-maths and Physics, while Friday had only Chemistry Test!
A-maths Test: WORST test ever i left 2 questions blank, it sucks! A-maths as a subject also sucks... the teacher explain so fast i can only get 20% of the method... then the test harder then the class work *I cant even do the class work...LOL* I hope i can pass the test......
E-maths Test: Quite easy.... The questions are kinda straight forward except the last two... E-maths doing quite well, I am able to understand the subject even though its the same teacher as A-maths.... Ahh regretted taking A-maths.....
Physics Test: "Test is simple, IF YOU FAIL, NEVER MIND, JUST COPY CHAPTER 5 TIMES "- Mr Ngio Stress much?? Thankfully the test is simple and i scored 13/15 only the pendulum question don't know how to do... but i will work on that....
Chemistry Test: This test is the easiest!! But due to carelessness, I am sure to lose 1 mark in the graph question... SO HA!!!
Oh Ya, today got the science research meeting, its the first time i met the teacher, Miss Tay, she looks kind and fun but she is also very serious, she even thought of 3 topics we should do, i love the ************** one (I cant say cos some of you may copy my group's Idea) haha....
My group members are:
JiaWei
JiaJie
Sharon
Lydia
Not a bad group i would say.... Well i hope this will be a fun and interesting experience and more importantly, i hope I WIN!!!! hahaha......
I love this Line (Look Below), it inspires me to work harder for my subjects and to prepare for my O'levels next year....
If You Are Given A Day To Chop A Tree, Spend Half A Day Sharpening Your Axe!
~~God Bless~~