Friday, March 6, 2009

Common Test I Week

Whoa.... This week was Chaotic!
It started off great with a wonderful sunday, going to church and RSYC *Republic of Singapore Yatch Club* (Photos are below^.^) Then hell came on monday, the official start of common test..... PS: I got back all my papers, but i'm not going to reveal my marks till i get the report book.... =P

Monday:
English Paper- Horrible, Disguesting, F**K...... I scored so low.... Compo topic is about: An Occasion where I lost my temper and how was I affected by it...... I think i wrote out of point..... haiz.... After that was CHINESE Common test.... Hard like siao!! Dont wanna talk about it........ Then after school went to Yuan Chao aka Van's house to study for Social Studies..... Super nice house..... Picture a Condo enviroment with swimming pool and guard house BUT, the blocks are terrace, 1 unit 3 floors.... Wow right? So study Socia Studies like siao then went home and study somemore....

Tuesday:
As I said before, today is the day for the Social Studies exam.... Wrote alot for all the questions, but didnt score so well...... Studied Chem till sleep..... Just memoriesed Physics formula.....

Wednesday:
PURE SCIENCE!!!! Chem was totally easy my best of all!!! I think i gonna share only my Chem results - FULL MARKS!!!! muhahaha..... Physics paper sucked..... Too many definitions questions.... Mr Ngio lowered his paper's difficultly..... MCQ sucks..... I hate his definitions questions but my section B owned only careless mistakes..... Must work harder for Physics.... Went to tuition after school so spent the whole night praticing the E-maths questions.....

Thursday:
Last Day of COMMON TEST!!! Maths paper..... VERY EASY BUT I VERY CARELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH...... can get full marks one...... Sad..... haiz..... Nevermind must learn my mistakes and never make it again............

Friday:
Well after a week of work, its time to play! Bye~~

Here's some pics:

Van reading my Bible?!? O,o

Split Horizon- Clear sky/ Foggy sky with ranbow. Is'nt Nature beautiful?

Just some dead fish on the deck

A sunset by the Pier

RSYC night view from the pier....
Thats it!
~~God Bless~~

Labels:



JiaJie praised Jesus at 7:46 PM

About Me

Feng Jia Jie
Fong Gah Gi
Singaporean
13th August 1994
Slacking 15
Student
Christian
Toong Chai Presbyterian Church
Elias Park Primary School
Springfield Secondary School

BLOG RULES

I Am Always Right
No Spamming
No Flaming
Always Feel Free To Tag
If You Want Me to Add You, Please Leave Your Link

LOVES

GOD
Jesus
My Family
My Friends
My Church
Myself

HATES

Love Your Enemies

CLOCK


LEGEND

Orange Dot:Hour
Red Dot:Minute
Plane:Second


Message Board



Shared Blogs

*栋材仔 Youth Blog*
*British Council Blog*
*Class 3H Blog*

Links

Allie
Celine
Daniel
Eleanor
Eleanor 2nd Blog
En Lin
Hui Lin
Hui Ping
Hui Tong
Jia Jia
Jian Jun
Jonathan
Josiah
LiHan
Megan
Mr Chia
Natalie
Nidia
Paul
Rachel
Rachel Leong
Roystin
Ryan
Shafique
XiaoHan
YongRu
YongSheng
YiRen
YuZhe
Zjinyee

Other Websites

Command & Conquer Mods
DOTA Website
MapleSEA Site
Offical Command & Conquer Site

Monthly Memories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits

Blog Skin & Design
Jeremy Teng

Codes
Jeremy Teng

Designing Program
Adobe Photoshop

Bible Verses
Matthew 27:50-55 (NIV)
Romans 5:8 (NIV)

Brushes
Moargh.de
IceCracks Fractal Brushes Set1
Tree Brushes by JavierZhX

Creative Commons License
This work by Jeremy Teng (hysterically-weird) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.